Monday, May 7, 2012

LOTRO Fashion is on Pinterest!

Rate:

Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing network that allows everyone to create and manage theme-based image collections. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, 're-pin' images to their own collections and/or 'like' photos. Sounds like a perfect place to collect outfits! :)

Today I got an invite and started account for LOTRO Fashion. So far I've pinned my favourite outfits from this year in two separate boards - my own creations and outfits made by the others which I loved the most. The collection is still not complete, even for this year, but I will surely work on building it further.

If you already have Pinterest account, feel free to follow me there. If not, I will be happy to send you an e-mail invitation to speed up the process (Pinterest is invite only at the moment). Contact me on lotrofashion(at)gmail(dot)com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping me get an account! It's fun to share pictures that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help and thanks for follow! :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...