Friday, November 18, 2011

Are you getting ready for the winter?

Rate:
Our last poll started when Fall festival was in progress, but my question to you was more general: Do you like festival cosmetics? 

According to the results, you guys love them! I hope you will be pleased by upcoming outfits featuring some festival cosmetics, starting with Fall festival today :)


In the place where I live, it's already getting really chilly and I can feel christmasy mood (and frost) knocking on the door. I'm curious how do you reflect the coming winter in your LoTRO outfits - do you have separate outfit for cold weather? Do you slightly change your outfit to better keep warmth? Or do you not care at all? Let me know in the new poll!

3 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...