Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome!

Rate:
My name's Eva and I've been playing Lord of the Rings Online for about 4 years now. Recently I've been very passionate about LOTRO outfitting - the character customization system where you can turn your game characters into fashion dolls and really play a lot with hundreds of different clothes available.

I found great inspiration on existing LOTRO fashion blogs and in bountiful forum topics, such as:


I realized I'd like to post my new outfits too often to sponge upon someone else's blog :) so I created my own. Please comment on any posts with either praise or criticism - both will be very appreciated :) 

You can find me ingame on EU-Snowbourn server on following characters:
Freyjuska (lvl 65 hobbit hunter)
Brewbelly (lvl 65 hobbit minstrel)
Amarilwen (lvl 50+ woman captain)
Phloxie (low level hobbit warden)
Grulka (low level hobbit burglar)
Ladriell (low level woman lore-master)
Accornia (low level hobbit guardian)
Sidgrid (low level elf rune-keeper)
Khamrad (low level dwarf champion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...